Thursday, April 15, 2010

still NO news...

I know, long time no hear from me! If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not that into computers! I went to my checkup last week and my scans showed that there was a mixed response in tumor size. So some got smaller and some got bigger. They said it was just to soon to tell which way it was going. I go back on May 4th to rescan and then I will know if it is working or not. I'm doing ok, just can't wait to here some good news! The longer I have cancer, the scarier it gets. Love U all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know how you're doing Amanda.

    We're still thinking of you and praying for you.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking on ya, hang in there...you're doing great. We're praying for you non-stop, can't wait till we all can get together again, Love you.
    The Pratts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, just wanted to say hi. I think about you a hundred times a day. I love you and hope you get some good news soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda,

    I am thinking positive thoughts and prayers in your direction. Hopefully next week will bring you some good news. Dione will be in Phoenix this evening. I think he may have already contacted Josh. Talk to you soon!

    Love you,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete